Things to do in Bricktown
Bricktown, Oklahoma City's entertainment district, is home to many different restaurants, bars, sporting venues, and local attractions that are sure make your stay enjoyable. Below are just a few of our top recommendations for things to do in Bricktown.
- Mickey Mantle's Steakhouse (0.3 miles) - A classic steakhouse named after Oklahoma's baseball legend, Mickey Mantle. It is considered to be the best steakhouse in all of Oklahoma City.
- Bricktown Water Taxi (0.3 miles) - A continual service that narrates points of interest along the river throughout Oklahoma City and Bricktown. A round trip takes about 40 minutes and you are able to board a Water Taxi every 10-15 minutes at the landing on the Bricktown Riverwalk located just below Mickey Mantle Drive and across the street from Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark.
- Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark (0.3 miles) - Home to the Oklahoma City Redhawks, the minor league affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers, Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark is a great place for a day of family fun.
- Kd's Southern Cuisine (0.4 miles) - Kevin Durant's restaurant with a wide variety of southern cuisine options. Open Friday - Sunday for lunch and dinner and dinner only on Monday - Thursday.
- Bricktown Bike Bar (0.4 miles) - A two-hour long pedal pub tour of downtown Oklahoma City and Bricktown. The bike can hold up to 16 people (10 pedalers and 6 riders) and must be reserved ahead of time.
- Bricktown River Walk Park (0.7 miles) - Greenway surrounding the Bricktown canal in the heart of downtown Oklahoma City. There are plenty of walking and jogging trails for you to enjoy.
- Chesapeake Energy Arena (0.7 miles) - Home to the Oklahoma City Thunder and a concert venue for many artists that come through town. The Chesapeake Energy Arena is a great venue for an exciting night in Oklahoma City.
- Myriad Botanical Gardens (0.8 miles) - The Myriad Botanical Gardens offers 15 acres of beautiful landscaping in the middle of downtown Oklahoma City. The gardens include a children’s garden, an off-leash dog park, the Park House restaurant, “splash fountains”, and paths for walking and jogging.